The best of hidden

They hide, and I show. Collection of lost'n'found links of the Internet. Best deals ever found.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Do you love good clothes?

Enjoy the best of the best. Abercrombie & Fitch gives away their Free $500 Gift Card. I just love their stuff, and cannot stand this deal.
Quick facts:
New Albany-based Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) runs 358 of its namesake stores, 178 Abercrombie outlets, 392 Hollister Co. locations and 15 Ruehl stores. Abercrombie & Fitch saw net sales climb to $206.6 million for February, from $192.7 million a year earlier.

But well, you can get even twice more if you will enjoy GAP's deal also... I have no idea if they are competing with each other, but while I can benefit from that -- I suggest you to enjoy their gift card too.

Update: now they (A&F and GAP) have also spring sale where you can get jeans for something around $30 bucks... well, it was a good usage of my gift card :-)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Home based business - my experience of getting online marketing "degree".
Winning lottery - know the history and winning lottery numbers.
Best deals - best credit card deals and offers, free gifts, best deal auto and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home